Pages

2.06.2012

I Know You, So I'll Tell it Like it is

"There are two types of people in this world, those who pee in the shower, and those who freakin' lie."
-Brock Wilson

My brother told me this joke today, and it made me laugh. I know it isn't his but I attribute it to him, as I don't know who else to attribute it to... anyway, I digress.

As I thought about this joke it pissed me off (pun intended), as most things do. What is wrong with doing a little potty in the shower? Why not? It gives boys an opportunity for a little of target practice, and girls the opportunity to pee whilst standing. This is generally considered the greatest thing a man can do, and if there is one thing wrong with this world, it is that women aren't enough like men.

What arguments do you have against urinating during a relaxing warm shower? It is disgusting? Hmm, well you do more disgusting things that this in the shower. Or do you not wash your butt crack? Well, then you are the disgusting person here. Any other arguments?

It saves water, it is a sterile bodily fluid, and it is comfortable. It may sound gross, but it is not a big deal. So do it, save the planet some water. Here is a photo that you can look at for comfort. This girl does it (I assume that this is a girl, those would be some gay shoes, along with the painted nails) or it could be a gay guy, but that would prove my point even further, gay dudes are clean!


Here is a water saver, and its handy.


The aforementioned (aforeviewed?) product is a little bit of a waste though, cause there is already a freaking drain in the shower!

I considered continuing this blog on, listing more disgusting things that you probably do every day, but I changed my mind. 

P.S. As I did my research for this blog, I learned that it doesn't really matter if you put down any sort of protector when you go to the bathroom in a public toilet, so now you don't have to feel bad when you don't put down a protector, or at least I don't have to feel bad (I never felt bad).

No comments:

Post a Comment