Pages

12.03.2011

Legitimate Whine


It has been too long since my last good, solid, respectable whine, and it is about time I just poured out all of my complaints onto this blog. It’s called the whine post for Pete’s sake! That’s why my (2) readers read my blog.

I’m starting to think that good roommates are rare, I had four fantastic ones last year. And one annoying, anyone who takes the time or cares enough to read my blogs knows me well enough to know that my last roommates was one of the worst people I have ever met.  But they may not know about the new one. I hate this guy so much I am blogging about it. Because I only blog about the things I hate so much.  

“Why does Zach hate this guy so much?” You are asking, because you care about me and want to know what my problem is. Lets start with how he thinks that the living room isn’t a place to hang out. He thinks that inviting a girl into OUR room and sitting on his bed with her is appropriate, he does it almost every night, a different girl, always just a friend, and he sits and has these personal, dramatic conversations with her.  Now it is awkward for me to go into my own room. Last night I went into my room and he was sitting on the bed singing to the girl in there. I just walked in, took off my shirt, and got into my bed, and he still stayed in there until 2:30 in the morning. WHEN THE LIVING ROOM WAS FREAKIN EMPTY!  Now that you hate him too, here are the other reasons he is gross.

Listening to him is like listening to a soap opera, he has to be the most dramatic person I know.

He wears Make up, eyeliner, base, eye shadow, mascara. He is a weirdo!

He wears high heels. (he puts them in his boots so that people don’t know, be he is still wearing high heels.

I hate him so much,

Thanks for listening to my legitimate whine.

Zach Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment